- The International Business Forum (IBF) on the Internet (https://www.interbizforum.com) is
provided by P&F Associates Pty Ltd (A.C.N. 057 853 648) incorporated in New
South Wales, Australia, trading as InterBiz Forum.
- All prices are in Australian Dollar (A$) unless otherwise explicitly stated. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- IBF retains the right to reject any advertising or other material without stating the
reason. IBF has the right to remove immediately any advertising, data or other
material from the International Business Forum without stating the reason, in which
case the customer will be paid a refund of prepaid advertising fees over the
- The customer warrants, represents and agrees that any advertising material, text,
images, audio and other data or material provided by customer to IBF (a) are in
compliance with all applicable laws; (b) will not infringe any intellectual property or
personal right held by any person, are totally lawful and not defamatory of any
person, and do not contain any formulae or instructions which, if implemented, might
cause damage or injury to any person or property; (c) will not infringe the
trademarks or service marks of any person; (d) is not false, misleading or deceptive
and conforms with all statutory requirements and is not in breach of any statutory
provision or in breach of any condition or obligation to which the customer is subject
pursuant to any franchise or other agreement.
- The customer transfers and unconditionally assigns to IBF all copyright in the
customer's advertising appearing or to appear in the International Business Forum
and artwork and wording used to prepare the customer's advertising.
- The customer shall indemnify and hold harmless IBF against and in respect of all
losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including all consequential damages
which may result from any injunction or order of a Court) incurred directly or
indirectly by IBF by reason of any claim or allegation that the customer's advertising
infringes a trade mark or copyright or other intellectual property rights, or fails to
comply with a statutory or other lawful requirement to which IBF is subject, or
otherwise results in IBF suffering loss or liability.
- IBF shall not be responsible or liable if the publication of the advertisement is
delayed or interrupted beyond the usual or expected date or periods. Both parties
agree that sending an E-mail message without return confirmation does not guarantee
successful receipt by the other party.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither party is liable for any consequential,
incidental, indirect, economic or punitive damages incurred by the other party even if
the other party has been advised that such damages are possible. The maximum
liability of one party to the other will be equal to the amount of fees received from
the other party.
- In case the placement of an advertisement on the Internet is interrupted or
terminated for technical or other reasons beyond IBF's control, IBF shall extend
the duration or place a replacement advertisement on an alternative web site
on the Internet, for a period at least as long as the duration of the interruption or
the remaining prepaid period, whichever is the case.
- In relation to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that comes into effect on 25 May 2018, IBF does not collect or retain any customer information other than the information contained in the customer's ad as displayed on the website. As this information is visible, with the customer's consent, to anyone visiting the website, no liability or responsibility is accepted by IBF for any loss or damage as a result of the information being available to the general public. When making a payment on our website, the payment data is collected by payment processor Stripe, see the Privacy page on Stripe's website at https://stripe.com for more information on how Stripe handles personal data.