BUSINESS CONNECTION FORUM - ALBANY
October 3-5, 2017 | Albany, NY
Meet the world's electronics elite!
Silicon Europe Worldwide with support from North American partners is organizing a multi-day event in Albany where European and North American SMEs, large corporations, universities and research institutes will have the chance to meet.
The 3 day event will cover the following technological themes:
- Autonomous Operations
- Health Applications
- Smart Cities
- Advanced Electronics
In addition, participants will have the chance to pitch their company and meet other organizations during scheduled matchmaking. Moreover, the local and regional economic development agencies will give an overview of project development programs and support for international companies.
Speakers and participants from global companies and organizations including IBM, GE, Siemens, Corning and GLOBALFOUNDRIES will be at the event. Don't miss your chance to meet the World's electronics elite!
Opportunities for attendees
- Company Pitches
- Matchmaking Sessions & Networking
- Seminars and Poster Sessions
- ~50 American SMEs are expected as well as representatives from IBM, GE, Globalfoundries and other major stakeholders including stellar research universities
- Obtain unique information on regional support
- Discover the latest trends in Autonomous Operations, Health Applications, Smart Cities and Advanced Electronics
- Examine business and investment opportunities overseas
- Target potential business partners in pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations between the EU, US and Canada
DAY 1 - REGIONAL SUPPORT & TECH-SESSIONS
Decide between four parallel TECH-SESSIONS.
DAY 2 - MATCHMAKING
Build new relationships through pre-scheduled meetings.
DAY 3 - SCIENCE PITCH
Obtain information about the newest research and connect with universities.
Click here for further information and registration